Fundamentals of Accelerated Learning
In this course, you will learn accelerated learning techniques to create a whole-body, whole-mind, whole-person learning experience where participants quickly assimilate a large amount of content in a way that facilitates instant recall. There are five modules in this course, and each module follows the four levels of learning – Awareness, Knowledge, Skills and Mastery – to achieve mastery of the basic accelerated learning techniques Cheetah Learning has used in the classroom and online for over twenty years. “Working through the course has been a very rewarding and exciting journey. The AL course has brought together the foundational principles into a cohesive whole. It enabled me to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to integrate the core elements of AL design and implement them in real life.” – V. B., PMP
Credit – 25 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits Tuition – $1,000 US Start Date – The course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment. Duration – 25 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (25 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to ten weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities. Course Location – Online Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Topics covered include:
- Accelerated Learning
- Peak Performing Mind
- Relaxed Focus
- Rapid Synthesis
- Structured Learning Environment
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn the background, theory, foundational principles, and goals of Accelerated Learning.
- Understand what is needed to create an optimal learning environment.
- Review research on the human brain and learning.
- Gain insight into how one’s personality type has an impact on learning.
- Achieve a peak performing mind through diet.
- Experience how music, yoga, breathing exercises, and psychoacoustic technology put the mind into a state of relaxed concentration.
- Gain an overall understanding of rapid synthesis techniques.
- Ensure basic needs are met with routines and processes to follow.
- Master the fundamentals of Accelerated Learning.