Cheetah Certified Project Manager Program
INSPIRE – ADAPT – EXCEL – Develop Great Project Teams
Demonstrate you know how to leverage your and others’ strengths to create high performing project teams. In this 60-hour online program, you learn how to leverage innate strengths in three very important domains: how you learn and where you place your focus, how you do your projects, and how you negotiate. You quickly learn how to do what will make you and your project teammates stand head and shoulders above everyone else. SUITABLE FOR ALL PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS While one person can help an entire team perform better after becoming a Cheetah Certified Project Manager (CCPM), to achieve even better results with your project team, it helps when each team member knows the best way to use their respective innate strengths. This course is suitable and recommended for all project team members. To register your whole project team call 888-659-2013.
- Credits – 60 PDUs, 6.0 CEUs
- Tuition – $2160 USD (Ask About Our Corporate and College Student Rates)
- Start Date – The program is available online and you can start the program as soon as we receive full payment.
- Duration – 60 hours – The CCPM program is designed for you to integrate the skills into your day to day life by doing five to ten hours of skill based activities per week. You can finish this program in as quick as six weeks, however we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to twelve weeks from the date you register to complete all the activities. If you want to register but wait a few weeks to start it, please let us know as soon as you register.
- Program Location – Delivered Online. Activities done offline wherever you are working on your projects.
- Access – You can start the CCPM program immediately or you can select to wait up to a month to start. Once we have received payment in full, you will be provided instructions on how to access the program online.
- Program Material – In order to complete the program activities, you will need to have the Cheetah Project Management and the Cheetah Negotiations books. We will send these books to you. All other materials you will need to do the activities are provided online.
This course includes activities specifically designed to help you uncover your and your project team members’ innate strengths and how you can best capitalize on those strengths to learn, do projects, and negotiate.
Topics covered include:
- Ready, Set, Learn – Learn how YOU best learn, fast.
- Cheetah Focus – Put your mind in peak performing condition.
- Cheetah Project Management – Move fast in the RIGHT direction for YOU and your Project Team Members.
- Cheetah Negotiations – Bring out the BEST in everyone to create agreements that create tremendous long-term, sustainable value.
- Cheetah Career Boost – Learn how to create and capitalize on the right opportunities for YOU.
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn how you and your project team members innate personalities help and hurt you and your team in learning, projects, and negotiations.
- Get and keep your mind in peak performing condition so you can pursue your goals and dreams at cheetah speed.
- Pick the right projects for you to work on and learn how to start and execute those projects in a way that helps you complete them at cheetah speed.
- Learn how to bring out the best in others and create agreements that help everyone soar.
- Learn how to develop, lead and work in project teams in a way that helps bring projects to a successful completion, fast.
- Identify and create the situations that will help you excel in your career and in every project you pursue.
Cheetah Certified Project Manager Coaches have extensive real-world experience in Project Management. They have all gone through the CCPM program themselves and mastered skills in developing high performing project teams, doing projects, negotiating, and learning based on their own unique strengths, and they love helping their students do the same.
Michelle LaBrosse, PMP, CCPM, PMI-ACP.
Michelle LaBrosse, PMP, CCPM, PMI-ACP is founder and CEO of…READ FULL BIO »
Jean Steinmetz, PMP, CCPM, PMI-ACP.
Jean Steinmetz, PMP, CCPM, PMI-ACP is Cheetah’s Chief Knowledge Officer,…READ FULL BIO »
Patrice Shawhan, CCPM.
Patrice Shawhan, CCPM, Cheetah Coach, serves on Cheetah Learning’s business…READ FULL BIO »
- MEET ALL OF OUR PROFESSORS »
You have twelve weeks to complete this course once you start it. You get to use the world renowned Cheetah Learning brand by calling yourself a Cheetah Certified Project Manager – to do this, you MUST complete the course in the allotted time. We are very firm on this policy. If you do not complete the course in twelve weeks, you will not be granted an extension. You must complete all the course activities to the satisfaction of your Cheetah Certified Project Manager coach and pass all the exams successfully to complete the course, be able to call yourself a Cheetah Certified Project Manager and use the Cheetah Certified Project Manager badge on all your professional identity material. You can request a refund within 72 hours of registering if you don’t feel this is the right program for you. Once you start the course though, there are no refunds.