Communicating Through Conflict
The purpose of the Communication and Conflict Resolution course is to learn and practice communication skills to transform conflict from destructive experiences to growth experiences and to help a group change their relationships dynamically over time. You can use what you learn to improve your day-to-day interactions at work and at home. The course is targeted to those who want to develop cohesive working relationships with people they find difficult to deal with, such as team members, sponsors, stakeholders, functional managers, customers, and vendors.
- Credit – 20 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
- Tuition – $1,200 USD
- Start Date – The course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
- Duration – 20 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (20 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you eight weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
- Course Location – Online
- Access – Instructions provided when you register.
The techniques learned in the Communication and Conflict Resolution course will not only help you develop skills to transform conflict situations into growth experiences but your teams will change their relationships as a result, too. This course consists of four modules where you will learn how to clarify expectations for present and future interactions, learn techniques on how to deal with difficult people, and practice re-negotiating to keep your group moving forward. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Clarify expectations for present and future interactions.
- Practice constructive communication habits with people you find “difficult.”
- Turn destructive experiences into growth experiences.
- Share information in a mutually respectful manner.
- Renegotiate expectations to keep the group moving forward.