Project Energy Independence
Did you know that energy prices in all sectors are forecasted to double AGAIN over the next five years? Becoming more energy self-sufficient with a sustainable system that is right for you and your business will create long-term security for your family and for those for whom you work. In these 35-hour energy saving programs you will learn how to assess current usage, ways to reduce cost effectively without making significant lifestyle changes, various alternative energy options and how to implement strategies for your own energy efficiency plan to create a more secure and sustainable future. This course can be taken alone or as the first part of our Project Energy Professional certification program that will demonstrate to future clients and employers that you have the requisite skills to lead energy improvement and renewable energy projects. These energy efficiency certificate courses are designed for people who may not have a deep technical background to quickly grasp and apply the concepts. Those who hold the PMP® credential or have earned the CAPM® credential going through the Cheetah PM Fundamentals certificate program will earn the Project Energy Professional Level 1 certificate by successfully passing this course. “I can’t thank you enough for assembling this process with all this information together in one place and making it easy for a non-techie to understand My family and I are well on our way to achieving long term security through energy independence. The peace of mind I have knowing that we can create a more sustainable future ourselves was worth thousands of times what I paid for the course.” -J. Kocot, MBA
Credit – 35 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits Tuition – $2,100 USD
Start Date – This Project Planning Management course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 35 hours – You can complete these energy efficiency certificate courses in less than a week (35 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you eight weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Learn how to create more long-term security for you, your family, your employees, your employer, and ultimately your country by learning how to become energy self-sufficient. Topics covered include:
- Energy Assessment – You will learn how to assess the various ways you use energy both in your home life and at work.
- Energy Efficiency – You will use a step-by-step process to learn how to meet your current and future lifestyle and business needs with the most efficient use of energy. The least expensive energy alternative is the energy you don’t need.
- Energy Options – There are numerous alternatives to how you power your life and your business. In this module, you learn those alternatives that make the most sense for you based on your specific needs, situation, and site location.
- Implementation strategies – You will learn how to implement an energy self-sufficiency project that includes how to do payback analyses to determine the most cost-effective choice, how to leverage favorable legislation and incentives in your region, and how to finance your project. You will leave this course with a very well-thought-out plan on how you can become more energy self-sufficient.
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Develop the skills to quickly and competently assess current and future energy usage for your home and your business.
- Establish ways to align your energy use with what you actually need. Set up systems that allow the correct application of energy based on evolving lifestyle and business needs.
- Select renewable energy options that will cost effectively work for your specific situation and create long term energy independence.
- Know how to plan and implement an energy self-sufficiency project.