Enterprise Project Management
The purpose of this instructor-led online class is to have you connect what you’ve learned through becoming PMP® certified with implementing Project Management best practices throughout an enterprise. You will learn how to communicate with senior executives so they understand the project performance improvements needed in your operation. You’ll learn how to effectively use the five PMBOK® Guide Project Management phases and all of the PM knowledge areas within the existing framework of your operation’s practices and processes. The course is targeted to people who are already PMPs or who are on the path to becoming a PMP. It includes many best practices templates for implementing Project Management effectively throughout your organization. It also includes techniques for assessing the best implementation strategies based on your organization’s and your industry’s Project Management maturity.
Credit – 35 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $2,100 USD Start Date – The PMP courses are available online. You can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 35 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (35 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you ten weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
This course consists of seven modules where you learn what it takes to quickly and easily implement enterprise-wide Project Management that includes how to gain senior executive buy-in. Topics covered include:
- Key elements of enterprise-wide PM
- Assessment plan
- “What is” documentation
- Best practices and creating an outline of “what needs to be”
- Enterprise-wide PM solutions
- Documenting results of assessment and recommendations
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Understand how to gain buy-in from senior executives for improving Project Management enterprise-wide.
- Identify how to bridge the concepts presented in the PMBOK® Guide with your operation’s internal Project Management best practices and industry standard best practices.
- PMP classes include best practices and templates for implementing Project Management effectively throughout your organization.
- Establish the best strategy for implementing a successful enterprise-wide Project Management approach for your operation.
- Develop techniques to overcome the common pitfalls encountered when implementing an enterprise-wide Project Management solution.