Cheetah Negotiations for Executives
Learn how to get what you want, fast, to advance your career in Project Management. In this course, you learn and practice effective Cheetah negotiation strategies and tactics. You learn strategies where all parties benefit from the interaction (this is one of the keys to getting what you want fast). You use what you learn to improve your day-to-day effectiveness in a wide variety of negotiations – from dealing with subordinates, co-workers, bosses, merchants, attorneys, and customers. These negotiation training courses include a style assessment that will help you understand your negotiating strengths and challenges.
“I was initially skeptical about taking an online course like Cheetah Negotiations. I found the course and learning experience to be one of the best. The part I found the most valuable was to understand what my strengths and weaknesses are in the negotiation process. I have already used some of the techniques outlined in the course and they have been very effective.” – Chuck Rath, Project Manager
Credit – 20 Cheetah Spots/Education Hours
Tuition – $1,200 USD
Start Date – The negotiations course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 20 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (20 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you eight weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Topics covered include:
- Cheetah Learning’s negotiation training courses will help you assessing your personal strengths and challenges based on personality styles indicator results
- Analyzing all parties’ desired outcomes and ways to reach these outcomes
- Negotiating responses and tactics
- Finalizing terms of the negotiation
- Developing boilerplate contracts
Our Learning Objectives for the Negotiations course are for you to:
|Know how to set the stage for a successful negotiation.|
- Know your innate negotiating strengths and how to leverage those based on the strengths and weaknesses of those with whom you’re negotiating.
- Know how to set the stage for a successful Cheetah negotiation.
- Be able to navigate through the twists and turns common in many negotiations to bring the negotiation to a successful resolution.
- Understand the contractual elements used to solidify agreements arrived at in negotiations.