PM of Pet Care SmartStart™
The purpose of this course is to bring to life the Project Management phases and processes described in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). In addition, you will learn and use Cheetah Project Management methodology to design your own pet care program and experience how you move from closing a project to continuing with a new and unique process designed during Project Management.
Credit – 15 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $900 USD
Duration – 15 hours – We recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to four weeks from the date you register to complete all the program management course activities.
Course Location – Online and in your own home or backyard, depending on the project selection.
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Course Material – All instructions you will need to do the activities are provided online. Pet care equipment, food supplies, and veterinarian’s approval are the responsibility of the student.
You will learn how to start a pet business utilizing Cheetah Project Management processes and project phases described in the PMBOK® Guide fit together. Design your individualized pet care plan by applying Cheetah Project Management tools and techniques through the hands-on activities. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn how the Project Management processes and project phases described in the PMBOK® Guide fit together.
- Apply Cheetah Project Management tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close out a project.
- Perform a stakeholder analysis to gain buy-in.
- Using a project plan template plan to plan all the elements of your project.
- Develop skills to reduce and eliminate conflict.