Rapid Synthesis of the PMBOK® Guide
The purpose of this course is to learn about changes in the the PMBOK® Guide and the importance of keeping up to date with the evolving knowledge within the profession of Project Management. In addition, you learn and use the Accelerated Learning Techniques to rapidly synthesize the new materials.
- Credit – 10 Education Hour Credits
- Tuition – $399 USD
- Start Date – The Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
- Duration – 10 hours – Access to all course materials and a personal Project Management Mentor and Coach for up to one month.
- Course Location – PMBOK Online Access – Instructions provided when you register.
This course will help you understand major changes to the newest edition of the PMBOK® Guide and why it’s so important to stay up to date. The course also addresses the importance of protecting PMI’s intellectual property. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
This course will help you understand major changes to the newest edition of the PMBOK® Guide and why it’s so important to stay up to date. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn why it is important to stay up to date with the growing numbers of PMP certificate holders
- Obtain a copy of the newest PMBOK® Guide
- Learn the major differences between the newest edition of the PMBOK® Guide and previous editions.
- Learn Accelerated Learning techniques and perform activities to rapidly synchronize the changes in latest PMBOK which includes info on:
- Knowledge Area, Process Changes
- Rules for handling Inputs and Outputs and Tools and Techniques
- The Role of the Project Manager and PMI’s Talent Triangle
- Agile, Iterative, Adaptive and Hybrid approaches in Project Environments
- Key concepts and Tailoring Considerations for Knowledge Areas