Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® Exam
Hit the ground running in the PM world when you become a Certified Associate in Project Management.
The purpose of this program is help you become CAPM® certified and it is modeled after our very successful Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Exam course. We have designed a format that enables you to use the same techniques we use in class on your own, over a three-week period. To start the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® Online Course, you must complete a Pre-Course, which includes registering and being accepted to take PMI’s CAPM® credentialing exam and scheduling your CAPM® within three calendar days of completing the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (three-week) Online Course. This is a course to help you become CAPM® certified and is designed to push you to complete the work and take the exam. You are given all the tools to prepare for the exam, including access to our world class CAPM® coaches for four weeks (one week for Pre-Course and three weeks for the Cheetah Exam Prep for the CAPM® Online course). You have to determine when to set aside the 10 to 12 hours of study time per week so you can successfully pass the exam after completing the this program.
- Credits – 50 Cheetah Spots/Education Hours
- Tuition – $1,500 USD
- Start Date – The program is available online, and you can start the Pre-Course as soon as your payment is processed.
- Course Materials – In order to complete the second course in series, Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (3-week) Online Course activities, you will need to have the items listed below. All other material to complete the Cheetah CAPM® Exam Prep Program activities is delivered online, including exams.
- A copy of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide). If you don’t already have a copy of the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition, we suggest you order a copy now. You can click on the text title above to order online or you may wish to check your local bookstore.
- Colored index cards – 30 each of the following colors: gray, orange, blue, red, green, brown, tan, purple, yellow, teal, and pink; OR, if you are unable to find index cards in the suggested colors, you can use colored paper folded and cut resulting in four cards per piece of paper.
- Colored markers to match the colored cards (gray, orange, blue, red, green, brown, tan, purple, yellow, teal and pink).
- Sugar-free mints
This course includes activities specifically designed to help you learn and remember key information that you will need to successfully pass PMI’s CAPM® certification exam. Topics covered include:
- Mind Mapping
- Project Integration
- Project Scope
- Time, Cost & Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communication, Risk & Procurement Management
- Test-Taking Basics
Our Learning Objectives are for each student to:
- Pass The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) credential exam.
- Make the best use of your study time to be successful with passing the CAPM® exam.
- Be able to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the CAPM® exam to improve your abilities to learn and to do Project Management.
Want More Details About What’s In The Course?
Cheetah CAPM® Exam Coaches have extensive real world experience in Project Management. They all have experienced the accelerated way to pass the CAPM exam and are experts in coaching people to success using this approach.
In order to start the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (3-week) Online Course, you must complete the Pre-Course work in one week which includes applying for PMI’s CAPM® exam. Upon acceptance, you are required to schedule your exam 3 weeks out so that you take the exam within 3 calendar days after completing the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (3-week) Online Course. This means you have to receive your eligibility letter from PMI® and schedule your exam before you can start your Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (3-week) Online Course. Our guarantee that you will pass the CAPM® exam is valid only if you: complete the Pre-Course work in one week, have your PMI® eligibility letter to sit for the exam, schedule your exam within 3 calendar days after completing the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (3-week) Online Course, and complete all the activities in the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (3-week) Online Course in 3 weeks. We do this because our approach significantly improves people’s ability to become CAPM® certified. If you do not pass the CAPM® exam, your online coach will create a personalized coaching program to help you shore up your weak areas and will guide you through the process of rescheduling your exam. You must take the second exam within 30 days of the first exam. If you need to test for a third time, you must take the test within 30 days of the second exam if you wish our coach to continue supporting you in this effort.
How do I get my free SmartStart™ Guide for the CAPM® Exam?
Are Cheetah Learning and PMI® related?
No, PMI® and Cheetah Learning are separate organizations. Cheetah Learning provides the CAPM ® exam prep course, but PMI® provides the test.
Do you have references?
Can I pay in installments?
We are evaluating several financial institutions who may handle the financing aspects of installment payments. At this time, people who require an installment approach need to charge the course to their credit cards or get financing through their financial institution.
Most people who take this course can write it off on their taxes, charge a higher hourly rate for their services, command a higher salary if they are employed, or find a job easier if they are unemployed. It’s a safe bet that charging this course will provide a very fast return on investment. This is not the same as charging a “depreciating asset” such as Christmas gifts or a vacation.
What is your guarantee?
We guarantee that you will pass the CAPM® exam after participating in our online accelerated CAPM® exam preparation program.
You must complete all the course work AND take the exam within 3 calendar days of completing the final exam of the course.
If you do not pass the CAPM® exam, your online coach will create a personalized coaching program to help you shore up your weak areas and will guide you through the process of rescheduling your exam. You must take the second exam within 30 days of the first exam. If you need to test for a third time, you must take the test within 30 days of the second exam if you want our coach to continue supporting you in this effort.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
We provide very detailed outlines of what is involved with our program; therefore, once someone has commenced our program, we cannot give a refund.
We do not extend the time to complete the course work, unless the student has a death in their immediate family as verified by a valid death certificate. In that situation, we let them stop studying and restart the course when they are ready. The online course is set up so people can easily fit the 10 to 12 hours of course work per week into even the busiest of schedules. This is not a course for people who are on the fence about pursuing their CAPM® credential.