In Project ROI, you master the skills required to increase the Return on Investment (ROI) for your projects and for your life. You first learn your unique strengths for improving ROI based on your personality type. Then you learn how to leverage your strengths to increase the ROI for your efforts. You learn how to select the goals in life that can help you maximize ROI in the way that is uniquely right for you. You also learn how to measure ROI in a way that helps you stay focused and on track with achieving your goals.
- Credit – 15 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
- Tuition – $900 USD
- Start Date – The course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
- Duration – 15 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (15 hours). However, we give you up to six weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
- Course Location – Online
- Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Topics covered in this PMP prep class include:
- Identify your unique strengths and challenges for increasing project management ROI across five sources of capital
- Establish your unique sources of capital
- Build off your sources of capital to improve how you increase ROI
- Expand how you pursue opportunities based on your unique strengths with your sources of capital
- Establish goals for increasing your sources of capital and generating a greater ROI from your efforts
- Efficiently and effectively pursue your important projects in a way that increases ROI across five dimensions
- Measure the return on investment across all of your sources of capital
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Know the unique strengths of your personality type for improving ROI.
- Understand how to convert your success criteria into measurements for project management ROI.
- Expand what is possible for you based on the opportunities you want to pursue.
- Prioritize your goals based on how you can best increase ROI.
- Plan a project based on increasing five dimensions of ROI.
- Track and measure ROI for both your projects and your life.