The purpose of this course is to take you step-by-step through A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge’s (PMBOK® Guide) five Project Management phases and nine Project Management knowledge areas to create a customized toolbox of best practices templates for your organization.
Credit – 40 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $2,400 USD
Start Date – The business project management toolbox is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 40 hours – You can complete this course in a week (40 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you twelve weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
This business project management toolbox consists of eight modules where you learn the key elements will create a customized toolbox of best practices templates that follow the PMBOK® Guide’s five Project Management phases and nine Project Management knowledge areas for your organization. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn PM processes and steps for a standard project that are aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Inventory Project Management tools and templates currently used by your organization.
- Review best practices templates that follow the PMBOK® Guide’s Project Management phases and Project Management knowledge areas.
- Create customized Project Management tools and templates for your organization.
- Establish a forms library for your organization.
Michelle LaBrosse, PMP, CCPM, RYT.
Michelle LaBrosse, PMP, CCPM, RYT is founder and CEO of…READ FULL BIO »
Jean Steinmetz, PMP, CCPM, PMI-ACP.
Jean Steinmetz, PMP, CCPM, PMI-ACP is Cheetah’s Chief Knowledge Officer,…READ FULL BIO »
Alyssa Hallstead, PMP, CCMP.
Alyssa joined Cheetah Learning after 28 years as a Senior…READ FULL BIO »
Vikram Bala, PMP, PMI-ACP, MBA, PhD.
Vikram has been in the Project Management field for over…READ FULL BIO »
Michael Swanson, PMP.
Mike has been with Cheetah Learning since November 2004. He…READ FULL BIO »
- MEET ALL OF OUR PROFESSORS »