Five Quick Steps to Become
Project Management Professional Certified
This program will help you get started on your journey to become a PMP and it includes a 25 question baseline exam to assess your readiness for passing the PMP certification exam.
1. Quickly attain the 35 hours of basic Project Management Education required to become eligible to take the PMP exam.
2. Learn how to position your Project Management experience to pass the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Eligibility Application
3. Understand the “PMI Way” so you can have a better chance of passing the PMP exam.
4. See how you can best integrate your working experience so you can quickly pick out the correct answers on the PMP exam.
5. Keep alert and focused during the grueling four-hour PMP exam so you can logically deduce the correct answers on the exam.
At the end of the webinar, you take a 25 question baseline exam to assess your PMP Readiness for taking the PMP Exam.
From Recent Participants of Cheetah Webinars
“Loved the activity book – easy to follow along and I felt like it forced me to pay attention. I had never thought about how personality plays a role in project success and speed. Great class!”
What was the most valuable part of the course?: “A lot of valuable information in a short period of time.”
Other Comments?: ‘Michelle provides a fun atmosphere to learn. Will take another class for sure!‘