Cheetah Action Project (CHAP)
The purpose of this online project management training course is to bring to life the Project Management Process Groups described in the ANSI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). In addition, you use the Cheetah Project Management methodology to complete your own selected project in under 40 hours. This is a project of YOUR choice.
- Credit – 60 Cheetah Spots/Education Hours
- Tuition – $3,600 USD
- Start Date – The project management training course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
- Duration – 60 hours – You can complete this ANSI project management course in less than two weeks (60 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to ten weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
- Course Location – Online and in your workplace, garage, or on your own property, depending on the project selection.
- Access – Instructions provided when you register.
- Course Material – All instructions you will need to do the activities are provided online. The actual project supplies and materials are the responsibility of the student.
In this online PM training course, you will learn the key components of the PMBOK® Guide Project Phases (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing) as well as hands on techniques you will apply directly to your personal project. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Experience how the Project Management processes and project phases described in the PMBOK® Guide fit together.
- Master the skills of Cheetah Project Management to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close out a project from beginning to end.
- Become adept at project performance reporting, including earned value analyses.
- Click here to see projects that others have done.