Cheetah Leadership Program
Be the type of leader who brings out the best of everyone while achieving your goals at least 5x faster.
Do you have a driving desire to create a better world? To become the type of leader who brings out the best of everyone? Research shows only 25% of people are working in their areas of strengths. We can and we must be doing much better jobs as leaders.
The Cheetah Leadership Program is developed by Michelle LaBrosse, a Registered Yoga Teacher, Aerospace Engineer, Former US Air Force Officer, Harvard Business School Graduate and Project Management Professional (PMP). Learn how to lead in a way that both stretches you and also helps you find a place of comfort and ease by better leveraging your innate talents. When you do this, you can create dramatically better results faster with far less effort.
In this 60 hour online program, we use proven accelerated and personality based learning to help you quickly master the skills to lead others in a way that inspires them to become the best versions of themselves while also achieving your goals at least 5x faster. This program includes our 8-minute yoga videos that help you get and keep your mind in a state of peak performance so you can quickly master new leadership skills.
1. Learn how to learn faster based on your personality type and how to help others do the same.
2. Pick better opportunities to pursue based on your personality type.
3. Pursue your goals in the best way for you that also helps you inspire others to become the best versions of themselves.
4. Negotiate in ways that are best for your natural skills that also leverages other strengths.
5. Create more value for everyone based on leveraging each of your unique strengths.
6. Create the career opportunities that best fit for your leadership style.
You can complete this 60-hour online program in as quick as ten days, but we give you three months
Become a Certified Cheetah Leader
- Credits: 60 Cheetah Spots/PDUs – The Cheetah Leadership Program is 60 hours online. It is designed for you to integrate the skills you learn into your day to day life by doing five to ten hours of skill based activities per week. You can finish this program in as quick as ten days, however we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to twelve weeks from the date you register to complete all the activities. If you want to register but wait a few weeks to start, please let us know as soon as you register.
- Tuition: $2,495 USD – Contact Us about corporate and college student rates or create your own installment payment plan with Affirm.
- Access: You can start the Cheetah Leadership program immediately or you can select to wait up to a month to start. Once we have received payment in full, you will be provided instructions on how to access the program. The course is delivered online. You complete the activities off line in your own environment.
- Material: In order to complete the program activities, you will need to have the Cheetah Project Management and the Cheetah Negotiations books. They are available within the class in a PDF file format. Or if you prefer you can acquire them in Kindle format, or order hard copies of the actual books. All other materials you will need to do the activities are provided online. .
Here is what a recent student shared:
In the Cheetah Leadership Program, you discover how your personality type influences your innate strengths. You then use these strengths to activate your abilities to learn fast, and unlock your potential using modern neuroscience and accelerated learning methods. You will fine-tune your abilities to focus, develop project teams, negotiate and boost your career.
1. Learn how you learn best. The quicker you can learn, the faster you can change. Since change is our norm, being able to change fast gives you a distinct competitive advantage. You also learn how to help others learn faster as well so you can lead a whole team of Cheetahs.
2. Pick the right opportunities to pursue. Once you learn how to learn fast, you can pursue opportunities much faster. Make sure though they are the best ones for you to pursue.
3. Achieve your goals in the way that best leverages yours and others natural talents. Considering only 25% of the population is working in their areas of strength, this is no small accomplishment and also delivers tremendous rewards.
4. Develop influence strategies that work to get and keep you and others on your team in a state of focused peak performance (just like what you experienced taking your Cheetah Exam Prep program).
5. Create agreements with others that leverage yours and their unique strengths to create more value than either of you could create solo.
6. Engage with people in a way that brings out their best performance.
7. Lead your project teams in a way so you quickly complete what you start as projects that take too long risk never being finished.
For a complete course outline, download the Cheetah Leadership Course Syllabus:
You have twelve weeks to complete this course once you start it. Upon successful completion, you are granted permission to use the world renowned Cheetah Learning brand by calling yourself a Certified Cheetah Leader and placing the CCL designation after your name. To do this, you must complete the course in the allotted time. We are very firm on this policy. If you do not complete the course in twelve weeks, you will not be granted an extension. You must complete all the course activities to the satisfaction of your Cheetah Coach and pass all the exams successfully. Then, you will be able to call yourself a CCL and use the Certified Cheetah Leader badge on all your professional identification materials. You can request a refund within 72 hours of registering if you don’t feel this is the right program for you. Once you start the course, there are no refunds. We have a 100% money back learning guarantee.*
*If after you complete the course with a passing grade, you feel you did not improve how you learn, do your projects or negotiate, we fully refund your course fee. You also forfeit any credits you earned as we only can give credits when people actually learn.