Cheetah Exam Prep for the PMP Exam – Online
- Modeled after Cheetah’s award winning 4 day accelerated PMP exam prep classroom experience – designed for the person who cannot carve a week out of their very busy schedules
- The purpose of this Cheetah PMP program is to help you become certified – you take the PMP exam immediately after you complete the four week program.
- You must first successfully complete the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Pre-Course in two weeks that includes registering to take PMI’s PMP exam with PMI and scheduling your exam with Prometric test center. As an added bonus, successful completion of the pre-course satisfies PMI’s required 35 hours of education.
- Once PMI accepts your eligibility application, you are to schedule your exam in 4-weeks and then fax a copy of your acceptance letter and your confirmation with the date you have scheduled the exam to your Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Pre-Course Coach.
- You must schedule your exam BEFORE you start the 4 week online PMP prep course as this keeps you focused and on track.
- The Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Online (4-week) Course was designed to enable you to use the same techniques we use in class, on your own, over a four week period.
- These PMP online courses will help you become certified and it is designed to push you to complete the work and take the exam.
- You will need to purchase the items below, which are typically provided for you in the classroom version; Then, you are given all the rest of the tools to prepare for the exam, including access to our world class PMP exam prep coaches during this program.
- A copy of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Sixth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) from PMI
- Colored index (flash) cards – 30 of each of the following colors: orange, blue, red, green, brown, tan, purple, yellow, teal and pink OR colored paper folded and cut resulting in four (5 1/2 inch X 4 1/8 inch) cards per piece of paper
- Colored markers to match the colored cards (e.g., gray, orange, blue, red, green, brown, tan, purple, yellow, teal and pink)
- 1.5 inch 3-ring binder that will hold your Rapid Synthesis workbook (Student Binder contents) that you will print of on 8.5 x 11 3 hole punch paper
- Sugar free mints (peppermint or evergreen)
- In the PMP exam prep course you set your schedule to set aside the 12 to 14 hours of study time per week so you can successfully pass the exam after the PMP Exam Prep 4-weeks of comprehensive preparation.
- Tuition – $2,395 USD
- Start Date – The Cheetah PMP exam prep course is available online and you can start the course as soon as your payment is processed.
- Duration – This program includes two courses: Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Pre-Course where you will have access to all course materials and a personal PMP exam prep Coach for two weeks followed by the Cheetah Exam Prep for the PMP Online (4-week) Course where you will have access to all course materials and a personal PMP exam prep Coach for four weeks.
- Course Location – Online
- Access – Instructions provided when you register.
What are the guidelines for the PMP® Exam?
PMI® applies global best practices in examination administration by reporting your proficiency levels. The proficiency levels serve as an aid in measuring your knowledge in specific areas of study and practice. For example, if your result is Below Proficient in one of the domains/chapters, then you know what you need to study to improve. There are not a minimum or maximum number of domains or chapters in which you need to demonstrate proficiency in order to pass the exam. Your pass/fail score is based on your overall performance, not on how many questions you answered right or wrong in a particular domain or chapter.
You may only take the exam three times in any one year. If you fail three times, you must wait one year before you apply for eligibility to take the exam again.
More stringent guidelines are in place when applying for eligibility for the new exam. PMI’s recent Role Delineation Study confirmed the role of the Project Manager as being responsible for all aspects of the project and for the life of the project. For example, you must show work experience in all areas: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing, and documenting key deliverables and outcomes by process groups, as well as specific examples of your leadership in directing each project (a change from the previous eligibility requirements).
How do I get the eligibility letter from PMI to take the PMP® Exam?
You can apply for the eligibility letter to take the certification exam right on the PMI website. You can either become a member of PMI or you can just apply for the exam. We recommend becoming a member first.
How long does it take to get the eligibility letter to take the exam?
It takes 10 to 14 days from when PMI receives your exam application. You can apply on PMI’s website. You can apply by mail, but the turnaround time is much faster if you apply online.
Which version of the PMBOK® Guide is the course based on?
As of July 31, 2013, PMI’s PMP® exam is based on the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition. Our toolkit and the course are currently based on the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition, as well. However, starting March 25, 2018, PMI’s PMP exam will be based on the PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition and also after that date our course will be based on that most up to date PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition as well.
Do you teach this course in-house (i.e. for companies)?
Yes, we do offer the program on contract for companies. Contact email@example.com to get more information.
Many companies cannot do without all their Project Managers (PMs) for a whole week. They have a very difficult time scheduling the in-house program for their PMs to participate all at once the same week. We do offer quantity discounts on our public courses so a company with 20 or more PMs can have them participate at different times in the various public courses offered monthly in their region. Their PMs can register for a course that best fits their schedule (we don’t need to have every PM in their company take the same course the same week).
Does the cost of the course include the cost to take PMI’s PMP® Exam?
No, it does not include the cost of PMI’s PMP® Certification Exam.
PMI and Cheetah Learning are separate organizations. Cheetah Learning provides the course, but PMI provides the PMP® certification test.
PMI requires the exam application to be completed by the individual requesting to take the PMP® certification exam.
PMI requires 35 hours of Project Management training before you can apply to take the PMP® Exam – can I take this course to meet that requirement, then take the exam?
Yes – Included with your paid registration (for both the Classroom and Online course) is a 35-hour online PM Basics Course that, when successfully completed, will satisfy the 35 contact hours of PM training required for PMI’s PMP® Certification Eligibility Application. If you are going to use this course to satisfy the 35 contact hours of Project Management training, you must first successfully complete the course and all assignments and receive a course completion certificate PRIOR to submitting your application to PMI.
Does this course require any pre-work before the class starts?
We provide a two-page “Memory Map” that you will need to memorize before you go to the first class, and the Cheetah Guarantee is based upon having it memorized. This map is available to you after you register for the class and your payment has been processed.
In the pre-course we help you complete the eligibility application from PMI to take the PMP® certification exam. Once you receive your eligibility letter from PMI, then you must schedule your PMP exam so that you can take it within 48 hours of your course completion. We recommend to make sure you can take the actual PMP exam within 48 hours of when your classroom course ends, you register for your course at least 6 weeks in advance.
We encourage you to read PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) prior to taking the course. When you become a PMI member, you are given access to a digital copy of the most current PMBOK® Guide, but you’ll need a hard copy for class. You can purchase a hard copy from PMI or Amazon.
People taking the Cheetah Exam Prep for the PMP also must assess their current habits and test out our diet, exercise, and lifestyle tips prior to taking the course to experience how it improves their mental performance.
You must complete the PMP Headstart Online Class BEFORE CLASS in it’s entirety to attend the classroom portion of the program. If you do not complete the PMP Headstart Online portion of the program you void the passing guarantee, are not entitled to a course refund, and are not allowed to attend class
What do I get when I register for the course?
We guarantee you will pass the PMP® exam after just four days in our program – you take the actual PMP® exam on the fifth day of the program, assuming you have scheduled the exam. This is the fastest way to become PMP® certified.
Class size is kept under 25.
We offer pre-exam coaching for people who need help with their PMI Eligibility applications, and can also provide the PMP® Exam Prep Accelerator Course Kit and Cheetah’s Free SmartStart Guide™ to provide the nuts and bolts of how to get this certification.
How long is the course? (Days, Total Hours, Hours Per Day, etc.)
We run the course ten hours each day Monday through Thursday, with one to two hour homework assignments each night.
We recommend that people make every effort to schedule their actual PMP® exam with the Prometric test facility near the course on Friday morning. (Once you register for the course, the addresses and phone numbers of the Prometric test facilities nearest the course are listed on your itinerary.) People who register at least six weeks in advance can usually get in on Friday morning. Most people who register later can take the test on Friday, but may have to take it later in the day.
What is involved in the actual class?
You participate in an event that uses well-proven accelerated learning techniques to ensure you are able to take and pass the PMP® exam on Friday after four days of preparation.
You learn mnemonics for instant recall of key PM concepts for the exam.
You learn advanced highly effective test-taking strategies for the PMP® Exam.
You take daily baseline exams and do supplemental exam questions after every PMBOK® Guide content area (600+ test questions to prepare you for the actual exam).
You learn and do rapid synthesis techniques for understanding the PMBOK® Guide content (the overall PM Framework and all 9 PM Knowledge areas) you need to know for the exam.
You use accelerated learning study aids to improve your ability to instantly recall PMBOK® Guide content and other key PM concepts for the exam.
You use advanced listening techniques informed by neuroscience to effortlessly learn and remember key concepts for the exam and to improve your concentration and focus while taking the exam.
You do a number of relaxation exercises to ensure that you can maintain your concentration and focus through the course and in the exam.
You are completely immersed throughout the four days with highly interactive activities that are all designed to ensure your success with passing the PMP exam.
Many other people comment that it this course is the most invigorating, positive, and educational experience of their entire academic careers.
The class runs from 8 a.m to 6 p.m. every day, with one to two hours of homework each night. The Cheetah PMP® coaches are available to coach people who need it from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (one hour before and after each class) every day of the course.
What if my procurement department requires a more detailed syllabus for the class?
We have a detailed course syllabus on our website that provides in depth overviews of the material covered on every day of the class. You can print this out to give to your procurement department.
Can you tell me if there is a downside to the accelerated PMP® Exam Prep program? For instance, do employees look at this method of preparing for the certification less favorably than a more traditional approach?
Since most people know how difficult this exam is, it is seen as a huge accomplishment to study for and pass the exam in one week. Our students report that it actually puts them a notch above the other people in their organizations who had to study for six months – and it should. In the market, if a company takes six months to get a product to market versus a company that takes a week to get the same product to market, which company would have greater market share and the higher stock price?
How do I get my free SmartStart™ Guide for the PMP® Exam?
It’s available free on the website!
Where and when are Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Exam classroom courses offered?
Course: The Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Exam course is held every week in a number of cities around the US and is also offered in several countries outside of the US. All courses are held near Prometric testing centers so that our students can take the PMI PMP® exam on the Friday of the week they take our course. The course locations list the major city near where the course is offered, since most people are not familiar with the names of the suburban towns of the actual course locations. For example, in the Michigan area we hold the courses in Plymouth, Michigan, which is near Detroit.
Exam:The PMI PMP® Exam is held at a Prometric Testing Center near the course location. When you register for the course, you are told which Prometric test centers are closest to the course. You are responsible for scheduling your exam time and date.
Are Cheetah Learning and PMI Related?
No, PMI and Cheetah Learning are separate organizations. Cheetah Learning provides the course, but PMI provides the test.
Do you have references?
Can I reserve a spot in the course and pay for the registration later?
No – your seat is reserved as soon as we receive full payment for your registration. We’ve had significant problems with people reserving a spot then never showing up or paying for their reservation.
In most circumstances, we limit the class size to less than 25 participants to provide the necessary one-on-one coaching. If we accept reservations from people who have not paid and the class fills up, we can’t let other people into the program. This is not fair to the people who want to take the course but can’t because it is “sold out”, and it is a bad business practice for us because we end up losing money.
Can I pay in installments?
We are evaluating several financial institutions who may handle the financing aspects of installment payments. At this time, people who require an installment approach need to charge the course to their credit cards or get financing through their financial institution.
Most people who take this course can write it off on their taxes, charge a higher hourly rate for their services, command a higher salary if they are employed, or find a job easier if they are unemployed. It’s a safe bet that charging this course will provide a very fast return on investment. This is not the same as charging a “depreciating asset” such as Christmas gifts or a vacation.
What happens if I don’t pass the exam?
For our LIVE PMP Exam Prep, if you do not pass the exam, your coach will provide you with a momentum program to shore up weak areas and prepare you for your exam retake. If you are still not success after fully participating* including taking the exam three times after attending class, we refund the entire course fee paid to the party who paid us. Keep in mind you must test within 7 days of completing the class and retest within 30 days of previous test and fully participate* in all elements of the program. If you prefer, in lieu of the full refund mentioned above, after an unsuccessful second exam attempt, (1st retake) you may instead prefer to receive $500 off of Cheetah’s Online PMP® Exam Prep or Cheetah’s Virtual Live PMP® Exam Prep course upon request, and with the recommendation of your PMP coach.
*See FAQ What is Your Guarantee for what Fully Participating means.
For our Virtual Live PMP exam prep, we have less control over a student’s discipline to do the activities as instructed; therefore our guarantee is similar to our Online PMP exam prep guarantee. If you do not pass the exam, you can request a momentum program which will help you shore up your weak areas and guide you thru the process of rescheduling your exam. If you do not pass the exam after participating in all parts of the virtual program, we provide you $500 toward the purchase of either our Online Exam Prep or a live Cheetah PMP Exam Prep course upon request.
For our ONLINE PMP exam prep, we have less control over a student’s discipline to do the activities as instructed; therefore our guarantee is different. If you do not pass the exam, you can request a momentum program which will help you shore up your weak areas and guide you thru the process of rescheduling your exam. If you do not pass the exam after participating in all parts of the online program, we provide you $500 toward the purchase of either our live Cheetah PMP Exam Prep course or our Virtual Live PMP Exam Prep course upon request.
What is your guarantee?
For the LIVE (CLASSROOM and VIRTUAL) course our guarantee is:
We guarantee you will pass the PMP® exam after completely following our program. This means:
1. You complete the 35 hour Self-Paced PMP Headstart Online program at least a week before the start of your class. We are serious about you passing the PMP exam – we need you to be serious too. As one of our students said recently – “This is the ‘easiest’ hardest thing I’ve ever done.”
None of this is all that complicated – but you must do it so that you are prepared to pass the PMP exam. Some folks think we can wave a magic wand and they will easily pass the PMP Exam. Believe me if we could do that, we’d be charging you a lot more for that service.
Completing the Online PMP Headstart Program means:
2. You complete the four-day program – meaning you do all the activities in the course the way it’s designed. (Again none of this is very hard – it takes a commitment to follow our easy to do instructions). There are no “gotcha’s” here – it’s very transparent what is expected of you in class:
3. You take the PMP exam within 4 days of the end of your class.
4. If you choose to defer passing the PMP exam the first time, you do the follow on, online momentum program the way it’s designed and take your next exam within 30 days, and the one after that within 30 days.
1. You can get a full refund if you cancel within 48 hours of registering and have not accessed any of the course material. If you have accessed the online material, we deduct $595 from the refund.
2. If you do not pass the PMP exam after following steps 1 – 4 above, we refund your full course fee. Requests for refunds must be submitted within 15 days of your 3rd exam using the designated request form and include exam score sheets from the testing center and worksheet from Momentum program
1. We allow you to change courses to another date two months before your course at no charge.
2. Course changes within 60 days of your course, are allowed for a $595 fee.
3. If you have an unforeseen family or personal emergency (such as an illness that requires hospitalization or a death in the family) within a week of your course starting and you have completed the online PMP Headstart Program, you can change courses at no cost.
4. If you are pulled for audit by PMI we will work with you to make a class change. If for some reason PMI denies your application we will cancel your seat and refund the course fee paid.
5. If you are concerned you may need to change your course date and location, we offer a $750 change allowance feature that enables you to change your course date as often as you would like within a year with a week’s notice.
If you fail to complete the PMP Headstart Online course within a week before your class starts, you will not be allowed to attend class and you will be charged the $595 fee to change to a later class. If you choose not to attend a later class, you forfeit your registration fee.
For the ONLINE course our guarantee is:
While most people take the exam on the day following completion of their online class, you must take the exam within seven (7) days of completing the course. If you do not pass the PMP® exam, your instructor will create a personalized coaching program to help you shore up your weak areas and will guide you through the process of rescheduling your exam.
In the event you do not pass the PMP® exam after the second attempt (both attempts must be after completing the Online Cheetah Exam Prep® course), and you have abided by the refund guarantee guidelines, we will provide you $500 toward the purchase of either a live Cheetah PMP® Exam Prep course or a Virtual Live PMP® Exam Prep course upon request.
This guarantee is valid ONLY if you complete the pre-course in 2 weeks and Exam Prep Online course in 4 weeks.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
We provide very detailed outlines of what is involved with our program and give prospective students ample opportunities through direct contact with former students to explore whether this program is right for them. Therefore, once someone has begun our program, we only offer a course refund if they are not successful with passing the PMP® exam after three attempts and have followed the program. We commit substantial resources in preparing our class for each and every participant – therefore, once a student has started their class, we cannot offer a refund.
We have the program organized in a way that we can teach a class even in the unlikely event we get limited enrollment.
FOR THE LIVE (CLASSROOM AND VIRTUAL) PMP Exam Prep classes:
1. You can get a full refund if you cancel within 48 hours of registering and have not accessed any of the course material. If you have accessed the online material, we deduct $595 from the refund.
2. If you do not pass the PMP exam after fully participating, we refund your full course fee. Requests for refunds must be submitted within 30 days of your 3rd exam using the designated request form and include exam score sheets from Prometric center and worksheet from Momentum program
1. We allow you to change courses to another date 90 days before your course at no charge.
2. Course changes within 90 days of your course, are allowed for a $1,495 fee.
3. If you are concerned about meeting all the requirements for attending a course – we recommend you register for a course further out. We do allow you to come to an earlier class, if we have room, at no additional charge. We need a ten-day notice prior to the course start if you’d like to do this to ensure we have the supplies for your participation
4. If you have an unforeseen family or personal emergency (such as an illness that requires hospitalization or a death in the family) within a week of your course starting and you have completed the online PMP Headstart Program, when you provide us with the formal documentation of the recent illness or recent death, you can change courses at no cost.
5. We require you to file your PMI Eligibility application at least four weeks before the start of your course. This gives you ample time to assemble all your forms in the event your application is audited by PMI. Therefore, if you are concerned about PMI auditing your PMI Eligibility application, we recommend you register for a course far enough into the future. If you are concerned about meeting PMI’s Eligibility criteria to sit for the PMP exam, this course may not be for you.
6. If you are concerned you may need to change your course date and location, we offer a $750 change allowance feature that enables you to change your course date as often as you would like within a year with a week’s notice.
7. To attend the classroom portion of the program, you must complete the online PMP Headstart program. If you have not completed this within a week prior to the start of your classroom, you cannot attend the class. You can pay the change fee of $1,495 to move to a future classroom course – but you must also have your PMP Headstart program completed for your future class as well.
8. If you’re not sure if you are ready for the PMP classroom part of the program, we do allow you to register for the Online PMP Headstart program for $3,195. When you are ready to take the classroom portion of the program, you can pay the $1,495 fee and select the classroom you’d like to take.
Cheetah Learning does not cancel classes except in the event that the safety and security of students and coaches is compromised. If a Live Cheetah Learning class is canceled in response to an “Act of God” (hurricanes, tornadoes, etc), Fire, power outages or other damages at the venue, or Civil Unrest, students will have the opportunity to change to a future class with no fee.
What is the format for your online programs?
- Our online program format is easy to use and provides all the worksheets and examples you need to complete the program.
- Each module uses our Online Accelerated Quality in Learning Model – Learn, Do, Check, Act.
The Online Accelerated Quality in Learning Model – Learn, Do, Check, Act
- First, you learn the theory of the concepts presented in each module.
- Next, you do activities in your environment by applying what you learned to complete the program activities.
- Then you check to be sure you have grasped the concepts in each module before moving on and updating your online learning schedule.
- Finally, you reflect on what you learned by creating action plans describing how you’re going to use your new knowledge to successfully manage projects in your work and personal life.
- Both research and experience show that people learn faster and remember more if they immediately apply what they learn in their own environment. This is why we design the programs the way we do. Your instructor is your guide on the side ensuring you succeed at implementing your new skills in your environment.
- This style of learning produces very consistent and high quality learning where you are actually able to put to use immediately what you are learning. The focus is on gaining mastery in the skills you need to be a successful Project Manager, every day on every project.
How long have you been offering programs online?
We have successfully used this approach for learning since 1995, modifying the programs to take advantage of the latest advancements in technology. We are experts in modern neuroscience and what it takes for you to effectively learn, and learn fast.
What type of equipment do I need?
You will need an Internet connection and access to a computer to download the program material and complete the assessment exams at the end of each module.
What software do I need to complete activities?
Our programs use common document types: Microsoft Word Document, Microsoft Excel Document, and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
What are my payment options?
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, personal or company checks.
- It is best to pay by credit card (using our secure server) to ensure immediate access to your program.
- If you wish to pay by check, register online and select the pay by check option. You will receive an invoice via email which you can use to help prompt payment back at your company or at home. Check payments should be mailed to the remittance address on the invoice.
Can I register and pay for my program now and start later?
You will gain access to your program as soon as payment is received. Please contact your Course Instructor once you’ve gained access to let him or her know you wish to start later.
How can I earn free or discounted training?
Cheetah offers a program called Cheetah Points – our way of saying “Thank You” to our loyal customers.
You can enroll through your My Cheetah page. Go to the student login and enter your email address and password. In the My Cheetah page, you can start referring people for courses.
Collect Cheetah Points and save on Cheetah courses. Each Cheetah Point is equivalent to $1 USD towards Cheetah courses, and you can earn as many Cheetah Points as you can accumulate!
Collect Cheetah Points by:
- Referrals: When the person you refer takes a Cheetah course, you earn from 10 to 50 Cheetah Points and the person you referred gets a $10 to $50 discount depending on the course they choose. (Not available in conjunction with other promotions.)
- Completing Courses Evaluations: You earn from 10 to 50 Cheetah Points depending on the course after completing our course evaluations.
Using Cheetah Points is easy – they are stored in our secure server. You will have access to your Cheetah Points at any time, either to see how many you’ve accumulated or to redeem them for course discounts from your My Cheetah page. When you register for any Cheetah course, after you’ve entered your contact information, you’ll be given an opportunity to confirm your registration and your available Cheetah Points will be displayed. You can use as many as you want up to the full price of the course. Note: Cheetah Points cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
What do I get when I register for the course?
While you are completing the Pre-Course, we send you the Cheetah Exam Prep® study kit which includes a Rapid Synthesis Workbook, mind map flash cards, colored markers, sugar free mints, and a calculator. You will need to purchase the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition to use in Part Two, the exam prep portion, of your program. All other material to complete the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Pre-Course and Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Online (4-week) Course activities, including the exams, are delivered online.
How long is the course?
This program includes two courses: Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Pre-Course, where you will have access to all course materials and a personal PMP exam prep coach for two weeks, followed by the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Online (4-week) Course, where you will have access to all course materials and a personal PMP exam prep coach for four weeks.
What is involved in the actual class?
- You learn and apply well proven accelerated learning techniques to ensure you are able to take and pass the PMP after four weeks of guided self study.
- You learn mnemonics for instant recall of key PM concepts for the exam.
- You learn advanced highly effective test taking strategies for the PMP Certification Exam.
- You take weekly baseline exams and do supplemental exam questions after every PMBOK® Guide content area (550+ test questions to prepare you for the actual exam).
- You learn and do rapid synthesis techniques for understanding the PMBOK® Guide content (the overall PM Framework and all 9 PM Knowledge areas) you need to know for the exam.
- You use accelerated learning study aids to improve your ability to instantly recall PMBOK® Guide content and other key PM concepts for the exam.
- You use advanced psycho-acoustic technology to effortlessly learn and remember key concepts for the exam and to improve your concentration and focus while taking the exam.
- You do a number of relaxation exercises to ensure that you can maintain your concentration and focus through the course and in the exam.
- During the four weeks of guided self-study, you do highly interactive activities that are all designed to ensure your success with passing the PMP® certification exam. Many people comment that this course is the most invigorating, positive, and educational experience of their entire academic careers.
- The online program is divided into two parts. The first part is a Pre-Course where you get ready to study. In the second part of the course, you follow a four-week guided self-study program where you interact with your personal PMP coach as needed to grasp all the key concepts.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
We provide very detailed outlines of what is involved with our program and give prospective students ample opportunities through direct contact with former students to explore whether this program is right for them. Therefore, once someone has commenced our program, we cannot give a refund.
We do not extend the time to complete the course work, unless the student has a death in their immediate family as verified by a valid death certificate. In that situation, we let them stop studying and restart the course when they are ready. The online course is set up so people can easily fit the 12 to 14 hours of course work per week into even the busiest of schedules. This is not a course for people who are on the fence with pursuing their PMP® credential.
How soon after the course ends do I have to take the PMP® exam?
You must take the exam within 3 days after completing the Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Exam (4-week) Online Course. The program is divided into two sections. In the first part, you register with PMI to take the exam, learn how to effectively prepare for the exam, set up your exam study schedule, and schedule you exam for four weeks out. You can not start the second part of the program, which is the exam prep part of the course, until you have your exam scheduled. You have to take the PMP® exam within three days after you complete the second course. You have four weeks to access the second part of the program and to work with your personal PMP coach. We do this because we have found many qualified people do not become PMPs for the simple reason that they procrastinate. The Cheetah Exam Prep® for the PMP® Exam (4-week) Online Course is set up so people can easily do the 12 to 14 hours of the exam prep work each week and, after four weeks, successfully pass the PMP® Exam.