Introduction to Cheetah Project Management
Is it taking your team or organization too long to finish your projects?
Do you wish more people knew what was involved in getting your projects finished and could actually finish?
Does it seem like you are often at odds with who needs to do what when to finish your projects?
Has it gotten to be just too frustrating to try to get anything done with projects that people run and hide whenever it’s time to launch the next project?
See what it takes to Finish Your Project Faster in this one hour webinar
To help you and your group Finish Your Projects 5x faster, we offer this Intro to PM program for teams of ten people for the low price of $970.
It’s a 20 hour online program, that helps every person on your team or in your organization master a simple process for managing your projects that can help you finish your projects 5x faster.
This is not just about learning some theory about project management. This is a hands-on approach using proven accelerated learning principles to have every person on your team mastering an easy to learn and easy to use a simple process for launching and doing your projects.
“Taking this course I realized I really did have the talent and capabilities to achieve my goals. I realized that any goal I set was really just a project in disguise. I also loved the online self-directed format. There was no way I could have passed the course final exam if I had not rolled up my sleeves and actually did the work, which was what helped me succeed. Cheetah – you folks are learning pros.” – Kendra Davalos, Shipping Manager
- Credit – 20 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
- Tuition – $970 USD for max ten people. If you have more than ten people, it’s $90 per person.
- Start Date – The course is available for your team online as soon as we receive full payment.
- Duration – 20 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (20 hours). However, we give you up to eight weeks (including your 2 week orientation) from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
- Course Location – Online
- Access – Instructions provided once payment is received and processed. Course Material – In order to complete the course activities, you will need to purchase the Cheetah Project Management book. This is available on Kindle, Nook, or in hard copy. All other material you will need to do the activities is provided online, including the online final exam. If you live outside the US, please consider that it may take two weeks for shipment of the hard copy of the book.
This course consists of three modules where you learn how to start and successfully complete a project in your life, learn how to work with others effectively in a project team environment, improve your ability to communicate, and learn how to select the projects that will give you the best chance of finding long-term, sustainable success with your unique capabilities and interests. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn and apply effective Project Management practices.
- Recognize the basic standards of behavior that will make you more successful with completing your projects and achieving your goals.
- Learn how to recognize and develop effective practices in others that can help your projects be successful.
- Learn how to move at Cheetah Speed to achieve your goals.