Learn how to get what you want, fast. In this course, you learn and practice effective negotiation skills and tactics that are applicable to any career field or job type. You learn strategies where all parties benefit from the interaction (this is one of the keys to getting what you want fast). You use what you learn to improve your day-to-day effectiveness in a wide variety of negotiations – from dealing with loved ones, subordinates, co-workers, bosses, merchants, attorneys, and customers. This course includes a negotiation styles self-assessment that will help you understand your negotiating strengths and challenges. The book, Cheetah Negotiations, gives you a further understanding on how you can use your strengths to best position yourself in any situation and come out on top. “This was a great course. Very rewarding. I loved every minute of it because it was so organized. Walking through every activity and completing was a great learning experience. It gave me a chance to really dig deep and understand the material. ‘Right On.’ And the final exam was I think correctly difficult. I used all but 4 minutes of the 1 hour time limit. I am so impressed with this course and how it was structured. I cannot say enough about it.”
Negotiation Classes Details
Credit – 20 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $1,200 USD
Start Date – The course is available online as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 20 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (20 hours). However, we give you up to eight weeks (including your 2 week orientation) from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Course Material – In order to complete the course activities, you will need to purchase the Cheetah Negotiations book. This book is available on Kindle, on the Nook, or in hard copy. All other material you will need to do the activities is provided online, including the final exam. If you live outside the US, please consider that it may take two weeks for shipment of the hard copy of the book.
Topics covered include:
- Speed reading techniques
- Assessing your personal strengths and challenges for negotiating based on personality styles indicator results
- Analyzing all parties’ desired outcomes and ways to reach these outcomes
- Common, effective negotiation skills
- How to “talk money”
- Formally documenting terms in a contract
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Know your innate negotiating strengths and how to leverage those based on the strengths and weaknesses of those with whom you’re negotiating.
- Know how to set the stage for a successful negotiation.
- Be able to navigate through the twists and turns common in many negotiations to bring it to a successful resolution.
- Understand the contractual elements used to solidify agreements arrived at in negotiations.