Project Micro Green
Sustainably Grow Micro Greens for Personal or Professional Use
Module 1: Set Up
Create a Fully Operational Vertical Hydroponic Micro Green System
Module 2: Grow
Choose From Micro Greens Varieties That Harvest in Under Two Weeks
Module 3: Use
Discover Ways to Include Micro Greens to Increase Nutrition and Flavor
Module 4: Distribute
Deliver Micro Greens in a Way that Works Best for You and Your Community
Is Project Micro Green right for me?
- Are you concerned about becoming healthier and the challenges of doing that with the quality of your food supply?
- Would you like to grow more of your own food but are concerned about the time and labor involved?
- Do you want to help those around you eat better as well?
- Can you follow simple instructions? (This is easier than setting up an Ikea shelving unit!)
- Do you want to learn how run a successful micro business with skills you can use for any other business venture you’d like to pursue?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Project Micro Green is right for you.
Learn how to grow your own food year round.
- You get a complete Indoor, Vertical Hydroponic System that is 3 feet deep, 4 feet wide by 6.5 feet high. It fits very neatly tucked into a corner in your home. It is easy to set up and easy to use.
- You use energy efficient grow lights that cost $20 a month for the grow lights and the hydroponic pump.
- You spend less than 30 minutes a day to grow your own food.
- If you want to turn it into a business, you can make over $3k per month with just this system. The online course provides growing plans to maximize the output of your system with the most in demand and profitable micro greens. It also includes price lists, customer order forms, links to quickly re-order needed supplies, and marketing material to promote micro greens to restaurants, grocery stores, and your neighbors. It helps you run a successful micro business with your micro greens.
In this 30 hour online course, you get the kit to set up your own small scale vertical hydroponic system and learn how to quickly grow a variety of delicious micro greens year round – wherever you live. If you can comfortably live there, so can your indoor micro green vertical hydroponic system.
How does this work?
- You register for the course (you can pay for this in installment payments).
- We send you the kit – it has everything you need to grow micro greens.
- You start the online course while you are waiting for your kit to arrive. It helps you get ready to set up and grow your micro greens. It takes two to three weeks for your kit to arrive depending on where you live.
You will master how to:
1. Set Up the kit you receive as part of this course so you have a fully operational vertical hydroponic micro green system
2. Grow an assortment of micro greens from seed to table in under two weeks.
3. Use your micro greens in every meal in a variety of ways to increase the nutrition and flavor of many of the foods you already enjoy.
4. Distribute your micro greens to others in the ways that works best for you and your community – whether it be in sharing programs, community supported agriculture, farmers markets, restaurants, local health food stores, schools, senior service meal programs, corporate cafeterias, or other community food services – many places want and need your microgreens