PMBOK Toolbox – Making it Work
The purpose of PMBOK Toolbox is to learn how to use the PMBOK 6th Edition to improve how you manage projects. As part of this program, you create a customized toolbox of best practices templates based on the PMBOK.
Credit – 40 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $2,400 USD
Start Date – PMBOK toolbox is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 40 hours – You can complete this course in a week (40 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you twelve weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
The PMBOK toolbox consists of eight modules where you learn the key elements will create a customized toolbox of best practices templates that follow the PMBOK® Guide’s five Project Management phases and ten Project Management knowledge areas for your organization.
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn PM processes and steps for a standard project that are aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Inventory Project Management tools and templates currently used by your organization.
- Review best practices templates that follow the PMBOK® Guide’s Project Management phases and Project Management knowledge areas.
- Create customized Project Management tools and templates for your organization.
- Establish a forms library for your organization.