When faced with a situation that is no longer working in your favor, how do you turn the situation around to put you back out leading the pack? And when the old rules no longer apply but the new rules are still emerging, how do you learn how to navigate turbulent times to turn your situation around, fast? This course teaches people how to leverage Project Management skills to create and capitalize on emerging opportunities to turn around situations that are no longer working. The program follows four levels of learning – Awareness, Knowledge, Skills and Mastery. It is a practical hands on course so the student develops the ability to immediately turn around bad situations. The course was developed by Michelle LaBrosse, PMP, the founder of Cheetah Learning. She used Project Management skills to grow a collection of businesses from nothing to employing over 200 people in less than four years. She did this as a single mom – after losing her job. She created this course to teach others how to use Project Management to learn how to turn around any situation and capitalize on emerging opportunities by skillfully leveraging Project Management skills to move fast. “This course related directly to my present situation. Two of my major goals in life were completed during the course of this project.”
Credit – 40 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $2,400 USD
Start Date – The course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 40 hours – You can complete this course in a week (40 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to eight weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities and pass the final exam. Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Topics covered include:
- Developing inner strength
- Creating value for others
- Achieving the “right” goals
- Making financial commitment that free rather than constrain you
- Spending money in a way that makes more money
- Leveraging all your sources of non-financial capital
- Pouncing on the possibilities
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Establish a variety of options for project turnaround to achieve better outcomes.
- Develop Project Management skills that can both create opportunities and enable one to pursue emerging opportunities fast.
- Leverage Project Management knowledge and know how to stand strong and prevail when everybody else is running scared.
- Enhance those Project Management skills that improve your ability to achieve goals, fast.
- Master the Project Management techniques that will help you capitalize on emerging opportunities.