Project Management Career Builder
In this course, you will learn how to leverage your Project Management skills, education, and experience to develop enhanced career opportunities. The career development courses consist of four modules with activities, including a PM strengths and interests assessment, that help you leverage your Project Management skills to develop enhanced career opportunities.
Credit – 5 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $300 USD
Start Date – The Careers in Project Management course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 5 hours – You can complete this course in less than a day (5 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you two weeks (14 calendar days) from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Topics covered include:
- Project Management strengths and interests assessment
- Writing your ideal job description and resume that will land you that job
- Careers in Project Management Opportunity scan
- SMART goals
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Identify your inherent Project Management strengths and potential blind spots.
- Document your Project management education, experience, and successes.
- Identify how you can use your Project Management strengths, education, and experience to land your ideal job.
- Establish how you will use what you learned from this course to enhance your career opportunities.