Project Portfolio Management
The purpose of this course is to learn, implement, and manage an effective Project Portfolio Management Process that meets the company’s overall strategic imperatives through stewardship of the portfolio of projects. It includes best practices templates and worksheets for implementing a standardized Project Portfolio Management training that is aligned with the PMBOK® Guide. It also includes tools and techniques to inventory, monitor, balance, prioritize, and review for continuous improvement opportunities.
Credit – 30 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits Tuition – $1,800 USD
Start Date – The project portfolio management certification course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 30 hours – You can complete this Project Portfolio Management Training course in less than a week (30 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to ten weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
This ten-week online Project Portfolio Management certification course consists of six modules where you will learn how to meet the company’s overall strategic imperatives through stewardship of the portfolio of projects. Topics covered include:
- Project Portfolio Management process
- Managing commitments
- Individual project evaluation and selection criteria
- Scoring methods
- Optimal project portfolio mix
- Monitoring project business value
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn the key elements that make for fast, effective, and easy Project Portfolio Management Process implementation that is aligned with the PMBOK® Guide.
- Manage current inventory of projects.
- Conduct project determination reviews.
- Develop and implement a Project Portfolio Management Process for your organization.
- Establish project monitoring procedures.
- Balance your project portfolio mix.
- Prioritize all current and proposed projects using an easy to use scoring system.
- Document Lessons Learned.