Building Your Business
In today’s world of throwaway jobs, you’re a lot safer when you create your own business that is set up correctly to successfully weather the winds of change. But just how do you do that – especially if you’ve worked for someone else much of your career? This instructor-led online course teaches you how to set up a business and operational systems so that you create a stable future for yourself, your family, and your future employees. We’ve taught these business development courses for over a decade and helped hundreds of people around the world get their businesses on stable footing.
“The most valuable part of this course for me was the real world activities that pushed me beyond my comfort zone. The instructor provided great feedback and I am now running a successful consulting practice (with paying clients). Thank YOU!” – Sarah Howarth, PMP
Credit – 50 Cheetah Spots/Education Hours
Tuition – $3,000 USD
Start Date – These business development courses are available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 50 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (50 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to ten weeks from the date you register to complete all the business development courses online activities.
Course Location – Online
Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Course Material – All material you will need to do the activities are provided online.
What You’ll Learn
Topics covered include:
- What it takes to make it in business
- Choosing and evaluating your idea
- Your customers and your marketing plan
- Your competitors and the competitive plan
- Your strategic plan
- Your development and operations plan
- Financial plan
- Developing your corporate identity
- Writing the business plan
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn how to use the most current online tools to substantially reduce the costs to start and run every element of your business.
- Learn and implement what it takes to effectively start up your business.
- Develop a business plan that includes a comprehensive description of your business, the environment in which it operates, and how you will run it.