Pro Forma and ROI for Project Management
This Cheetah Learning PMP course teaches people how to leverage Pro Forma financial statements to better estimate the ROI model of your projects. You will understand what a Pro Forma is, why the Pro Forma is a critical tool in calculating ROI, when to use the Pro Forma financials throughout a project’s lifetime to plan and manage your project effectively, who relies on the Pro Forma, and how to create a Pro Forma financials of your own to effectively plan your project, project ROI model, and manage your sources of capital to ensure a successful project.
Credit – 10 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Tuition – $600 USD
Start Date – The course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
Duration – 10 hours – You can complete this course in less than a week (10 hours). However, we give you up to two weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities.
Course Location – Online Access – Instructions provided when you register.
Topics covered include:
- Creating Pro Forma financial statements
- Understanding what a Pro Forma is, why it is a critical tool in calculating ROI, when to use it throughout a project, who relies on the Pro Forma, and why it is such a useful tool for your projects
- Different components of the Pro Forma
- Calculating ROI and Payback Period
Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Learn about the relationship between ROI and the Pro Forma and why the Pro Forma is critical to any project’s performance.
- Learn how to calculate ROI and Payback Period.
- Learn who relies on your Pro Forma and how you can instill confidence in your stakeholders and investors.
- Learn how to utilize the Pro Forma and ROI throughout your project for project success.
- Learn how to create a simple Pro Forma for any project.