The Happiness Project
This class is temporarily unavailable. We recommend taking our Cheetah Certified Project Manager Program instead.
Happiness is our birth right. But over the course of a life time things can make it harder for us to follow a path that makes enduring happiness possible. In this course, you learn how to create happiness with a path for you that increases your overall fulfillment with life.
We use the whale as a metaphor for improving happiness for this course – just as whales have guidance to go where they are best sustained in life, you too can create the right path for you to be best sustained.
This mindfulness training course is designed by Michelle LaBrosse, a world-renowned expert in accelerated learning (how to get your brain to work optimally) and Project Management. She is also a European trained chef and a registered yoga teacher. All of these skills combined create an incredible body of knowledge for one of life’s greatest projects: that of how to create a happier and more fulfilling life.
- Credit – 30 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
- Tuition – $1,800
- Start Date – The course is available online and you can start the course as soon as we receive full payment.
- Duration – 30 hours – You can complete this course in less than 2 weeks (30 hours). However, we recognize that you may be juggling a career and family so we give you up to 6 weeks from the date you register to complete all the course activities. If you need an extension to finish this course, you can purchase an additional week for 1/4 the list price of the course.
- Course Location – Online
- Access – Instructions provided once payment is received and processed. You can do the course at your own pace and have access to your online coach and the course content for three weeks. In order to receive credit for the course, you must complete all the activities including a Learning Journal, pass the exam at the end of the course by scoring at least 70%, and record the actual date and the amount of time you took to do each activity in your learning schedule.
- Course Materials – In Module 2 of this course, you will be doing simple stretching and breathing exercises based on The Happiness Yoga flow. We will mail you a custom illustrated yoga mat with all 11 flows. Please allow 3-7 days after registering for the course for your yoga mat and poster to arrive. Unfortunately we can only ship the mats to the US and Canada, but you can use any yoga mat to complete the course.
There are five parts to the Happiness Project:
Scheduling for Happiness. Making your happiness a priority is the first step in creating a happier existence. Increasing your fulfillment with life happens by making a conscious effort to adopt practices proven to create an enduring sense of well being. In this module, you learn how to make your happiness your priority.
Stretching for Happiness. The next part of the Happiness Project is learning a series of easy stretching and breathing exercises that can help you more comfortably exist in your body. To aid you in the practice of these exercises, we include a mat with all the stretching and breathing exercises you do in the order you do them. Unfortunately we can only ship the mats to the US and Canada, but you can use any yoga mat to complete the course.
Happiness – The Inside Job. In the third module, you explore how to create happiness through adapting your lifestyle to practices that make you the most happy, based on your unique interests and talents. You and you alone determine what fulfillment in life means for you.
Connecting for Happiness. The fourth part of the program is designed for you to learn how to connect with others and the world around you in the way that will bring more happiness into your life.
Eating to Create Happiness. The last part of the program centers on how to better enjoy the primal activity of living and which is something you do everyday: eating. You learn how to eat in ways that can create more happiness in your life – from the foods you eat, to how you prepare them, to how you share meals with others.
Our Learning Objectives in the mindfulness training course is for you to:
- Learn how to make your happiness your top priority
- Adapt your lifestyle to the practices that create the most happiness for you
- Improve your ability to nurture connections with others that increase happiness
- Enhance the enjoyment you get from something you do every day: eating