Project Risk Management Online Course
Master the six Project Risk Management processes as defined in the PMBOK® Guide by following the four levels of learning – Awareness, Knowledge, Skills, and Mastery – on a project at work or at home.
Credit – 40 Cheetah Spots/Education Credits
Course Material – In order to complete the course activities, you will need the three texts listed below. If you do not own copies of these texts, we have included a link where you can purchase them, or you can check your local bookstores. All other material you will need to do the activities is provided online.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) by The Project Management Institute
- The Logic of Failure: Recognizing and Avoiding Error in Complex Situations by Dietrich Dorner, Rita Kimber, and Robert Kimber
- How We Know What Isn’t So: The Fallibility of Human Reason in Everyday Life by Thomas Gilovich
This Risk Management online course consists of six modules where you will learn, apply and master the six Project Risk Management Processes as defined in the PMBOK® Guide: Plan Risk Management, Identify Risks, Perform Qualitative & Quantitative Risk Analysis, Plan Risk Responses, Control Risks, and Implementing your Project Risk Management Program. Our Learning Objectives are for you to:
- Appraise how risk plays a part in project planning.
- Create a risk management plan for projects.
- Formulate risk decisions with tools.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risk.
- Create a risk response plan.